Beth Terry is President of Beth Terry Events based in Phoenix, Arizona, with an office in Hawaii. Contact her at
email her at
She has held Executive positions in corporate America in the Insurance, Retail, and Real Estate worlds. Beth has spoken to hundreds of thousands of people in six countries. Her client list is wide and varied. She’s straight forward (High Impact / Low Maintenance) – and has been in the business world long enough to know that trendy training programs come and go. Practical information sticks and it works.
At the bottom of all business success and all employee success are good ol’ small town, Midwestern values:
- Do the right thing
- Do what you said you would do, or let them know as soon as possible if you can’t
- If you need help figgerin’ it out, ask somebody
- “You can’t have everything, where would you put it?” Steven Wright
- Most luck comes from hard work, goals, and stickin’ to it
- The best thing you can do when it all goes to hell is keep on movin’ forward
- No one said the world is fair, only that it’s round
- If you screw up, just admit it, fix it, and get the hell outta the way
- If you’re getting paid for a 40-hour job, they expect you to actually work 40 hours
- If you don’t own the business, somebody out there who does may have mortgaged their home, their kids, and their future to make it happen. Respect that and give them your best
- Life really is good; we really do have it great in the US; most people really are decent human beings; and you do create your own success
- Resilience is worth more than things
- Gratitude, Forgiveness, Grace, Detachment, and Love pretty much trump everything else. Looking for ROI? You’ll find it there.
If you’d like to have Beth come talk to your managers, employees or executive team, contact her and she’ll be delighted to talk with you and find out if it’s the right fit. If it’s not, Beth is a member of the National Speakers Association and a past Arizona State president. She can refer you to someone who is.
Thanks for stoppin’ by.